Need some more ideas for your Youth Sabbath School? Starting the first Sabbath in January, 2019 you can access a bunch of ideas for your Youth Sabbath School—every week! Just go to YouthSabbathSchoolIdeas.org and download what's helpful for you (or download the whole thing and then pick and choose what you will use.
In addition to the regular Cornerstone Connections lesson for youth and teachers from the General Conference, you'll find lots of supplemental materials from the North American Division of SDAs. These include:
1. Opening Activity—an ice breaker type of activity, and often more than one you can choose or adapt.
2. Video Clip and Follow Up Questions—a 3-5 minute video clip designed to spark discussion, and we provide 5 questions to get you going.
3. Music—best to do your own. We provide 10 song titles related to the lesson and Scripture passage for this week.
4. Bible Study Guide—you get 3 more options based on the same topic and Scripture passage. Choose the one that's best for your group. Choose another option for a Friday night vesper program or Sabbath afternoon program if your church does that.
5. Application Ideas for Living Out this Lesson this Week—application should be only an afterthought or forgotten thought. Be sure to focus on living what you learned from Scripture this week.
6. Youth Leader Tip—a quick idea and cartoon that illustrates it for the youth leader to be a more effective leader.
7. Outreach/World Mission—think and live beyond yourself. Here you'll find ideas for local outreach as well as the broader outreach of the whole world.
Facebook Page for
Youth Sabbath School Ideas
Go to Facebook and type in "Youth Sabbath School Ideas" for a page dedicated to interaction with other Youth Sabbath School leaders. While the internet site YouthSabbathSchoolIdeas.org provides downloadable ideas for you to choose for your Youth Sabbath School, the Facebook page gives you an opportunity to engage in "give and take" with other Youth Sabbath School leaders.