Need some more ideas for your Youth Sabbath School? You can now access a bunch of ideas for your Youth Sabbath School—every week! Just go to YouthSabbathSchoolIdeas.org and download what's helpful for you (or download the whole thing and then pick and choose what you will use.
In addition to the regular Cornerstone Connections lesson for youth and teachers from the General Conference, you'll find lots of supplemental materials from the North American Division of SDAs. These include:
1. Cornerstone Connections Student Lesson—the material created for the curriculum for the given week.
2. Cornerstone Connections Teacher's Lesson—the material created for the curriculum for the Youth Sabbath School teacher for the given week.
3. Corresponding Support Material—material from the "Conflict of the Ages Series" in print and audio formats that matches the curriculum for the given week.
4. Video Clip and Follow Up Questions—a 3-5 minute video clip designed to spark discussion, and we provide 5 questions to get you going.
5. Bible Study Guide—you get another lesson study presentation based on the same topic and Scripture passage. Choose the one that's best for your group or use it for a Friday night vesper program or Sabbath afternoon program if your church does that.
6. Relational Bible Study—another lesson study option based on a small group study of the Scripture passage for the week.
7. Application Ideas for Living Out this Lesson this Week—application should be only an afterthought or forgotten thought. Be sure to focus on living what you learned from Scripture this week.
8. Resources—materials of special interest to Youth Sabbath School leaders.
9. Youth Leader Tip—a quick idea and cartoon that illustrates it for the youth leader to be a more effective leader.
Facebook Page for
Youth Sabbath School Ideas
Go to Facebook and type in "Youth Sabbath School Ideas" for a page dedicated to interaction with other Youth Sabbath School leaders. While the internet site YouthSabbathSchoolIdeas.org provides downloadable ideas for you to choose for your Youth Sabbath School, the Facebook page gives you an opportunity to engage in "give and take" with other Youth Sabbath School leaders.